See how we work for Deep Cleaning
Book This Service
Price Calculator for Deep Cleaning In Chennai
- Furniture Dusting
- Mattress Vacuuming
- Cupboard Cleaning from outside and inside
- Windows & Grills
- Lighting Fixtures
- Floor Scrubbing
- Dry dusting of Walls and ceiling
- Showers and Taps
- Windows & Exhaust Fan
- Floor and Tile Scrubbing
- Cobweb removal
- Shelves and cabinets from outside and open shelves if emptied
- Mirror and Glass Cleaning
- Water closet and wash basin
- Window & Exhaust Fan
- Wiping of Appliances from outside
- Cabinets from inside and outside
- Kitchen Platform
- Cobwebs Removal
- Dry dusting of walls and ceiling
- Floor Scrubbing
- Floor Sterilization- Use of cleaning and disinfecting Chemicals & sophisticated Machinery to remove deep layers of dirt.
- Toilet Cleaning- Disinfecting, Sanitizing and Deep Scrubbing of Bathrooms and Toilets.
- Furniture Cleaning- Vacuuming of all sofas, upholstery and curtains.
- Surface Treatment- Special Treatment of steel, wooden and glass surface.
- Walls and Ceiling- Dustproof the walls and ceiling of the entire house.
- Kitchen Cleaning- Cleaning of all furniture and Electrical Fixtures.
- Window Cleaning - Cleaning all glass panes and windows that are safe to access.
- Shampooing of walls will be extra of Rs.1500/ for standard 1 BHK, Rs 2000 for 2 BHK and Rs 2500 for 3BHK and would require additional time.
- Walls having distemper paints is not recommended to be cleaned with water or any chemicals and would be dry dusted. Any textured, patterned and wall coverings will be only dry dusted without any chemical usage to avoid any unwanted damage.
- Heavy fixtures and furniture would not be moved by our team.
- Old and stubborn stains will be attended to the best of our ability. However we can’t guarantee 100% stain removal.
Service Time: 8-12 Hours (depending on BHK)
Number of Servicemen: 2-6 (depending on BHK)
OUR DEEP CLEANING PROCESS
Floor Cleaning With Machine
Vaccume Window Cleaning